jueves, 21 de julio de 2022

Nothing better than the breeze from the sea


S U N G L A S S E S ---> Pure Poison - Catsa Sunglasses  

H A I R ---> Sintiklia - Hair Dakota - @Tres Chic

H E A D --> LeLUTKA Avalon Head 

B O D Y     --> [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Perky Edition 

S K I N --->[avarosa] -  Jimena LeL EVO X - (porcelain)  @ Kustom9  

E Y E S --->  Parfait.  - SOOYOUNG Eyes Catwa, LelutkaEVO, BOM and MESH

L I P S T I C K  --->  polar<3bunny. - hyeon lips. spring.  LeL Evo & Evox  @Harajuku

E A R R I N G  --->  ::C'est la vie !::  - Jess Earring /  @Warehouse 

N A I L S  --->   RAWR!  Affliction Nails

P U S H U P ---> ~Nerido~ Legacy/Perky PushUp(BOM)  @Collabor88

B I K I N I --->.STOIC. SQUISH BIKINI  @ Kustom9  

► Legacy Perky *Worn with Nerido PushUp

♥ Beautiful place to visit ---> Sainte Rose sur Mer & BarDeco




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario