lunes, 18 de julio de 2022

In my dreams- ̗̀꒰ᐢ • ˕ • ᐢ꒱ ̖́- ⭐


 C L O U D S ---> kotte - cloudy  @Equal10 

come with so much animals cloud (Bear, Butterfly, cat, dog, dolphin,duck,fish,horse, rabbit, flower,heart,moon, star, sheep,swan, whale and other form of clouds)

H E A D B A N D ---> kotte bear headband 

H A I R ---> Stealthic - Retreat  @ Kustom9  

H E A D --> LeLUTKA Avalon Head 

B O D Y     --> [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Perky Edition 

S K I N ---> [Heaux]  - Alettia - FATPACK *Velour Tone

O U T F I T ---> SPIRIT Tiffany outfit  @ Kustom9  

G L O V E S --->  Vincue  - Pattie Gloves ~ Things 

G A R T E R   &  S T O C K I N G --->  Vincue  - Vincue / Dakie Garter & Stocking @Equal10 

B O O T S --->  Vincue  - Vincue / Dakie Boots @ Kustom9  




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario