jueves, 9 de diciembre de 2021

Party Time


I want to especially thank Caboodle store for her beautiful Dress and Jacket ♥ So beautiful and sexy clothes ♥ i love it!♥ you can find this item in @ 🎅 Santa Inc 

H A I R ---> DOUX  - Belen hairstyle   @Level Event

H E A D --> LeLUTKA Avalon Head 

B O D Y     --> [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Perky Edition 

S K I N --->  GOKWOL  - Yeji skin (FATPACK)(EVOX) 

S H A D OW ---> GOKWOL  - Heesu shadow (EVOX) 

E A R R I N G S ---> Mosquito's Way - Lucy Earrings  @ 🎅 Santa Inc 

L I P T S T I C K  --->GOKWOL - Pluto lipsticks @ DREAMDAY

D R E S S   A N D   J A C K E T ---> Caboodle - Mariah Dress & Jacket  @ 🎅 Santa Inc 

NAILS ---> LOTUS. Dusty Nails 05 BOX

RINGS ---> Vibing -- Summer Rings -- Gold

BOOTS ---> Vincue / Annie BodySuit ~ Things / WearMe*

B A G  ---> Apple Blossom // Natalia Bag  @ 🎅 Santa Inc 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario